Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Journal Entry: Valentine's Day:)

Goodevening! I just got home from Institute Class. (T.T) I don’t know why I feel so upset by this time. I don’t know what’s on the future. (-.-) Yesterday, it’s Valentine’s Day. Ofcourse, I got no date, no chocolate and no flower from someone special. (-.-) I was just wondering why he (follower) greeted me yesterday. We had a little sassy conversation about our plan for the day. Both of us preferred to face the computer rather than our dates. LOL. (-.-) Their wedding is getting near. Mom planned to visit ate next week. She asked me to go with her. If I will, I’ll have the chance to attend their wedding. But, Am I strong enough to witness them on starting their lives together? I’m not. Hays, too bad! Bitterness occupied my mind. I suddenly began reviewing the past. Until now, I don’t know if I did the right decision. I have loads of problem right now. Peer pressure, Heartaches, School papers and so on. Please get me OFF! Anyway, last Wednesday, Career Workshop again with the going home missionaries. Somehow, it was quite good. I have some funny experiences with them. I also had another ‘sassy matchmaking’. I will not mention his name here! I’ll just post it when things go on what they are used to be. (-_-) I’m still waiting if it would really work out. Let’s see. (:*) Going back to the basic, I think I haven’t forgiven him yet. The pain still resides. Hays! Though, I know I’m happy for them. I’m still in the midst of telling myself ‘He’s just another RM to burn’. Hmmmm.. (>.<)



“Maybe not today, Maybe not tomorrow, Maybe for the rest of your life”


Ingrid was really a good character! (-_-) It was some kind of martyrdom. (-_-) I want to talk with follower but I don’t have the guts to do so. (-_-) Somehow, I’m enjoying my classmates company though I know it was quite bad. (-_-) I was hoping for more strength! (:*) Could you please help me? LOL! (T.T) Tears are starting to fall again. I just missed everything about the past. Loud laughter, Cozy Air, Everything! I missed hanging out with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment