Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

He's Gone for a year.. :(

Memories Left Remembered

--Hannah Grace Mesde 02/07/2010

Once in my life, there was a somebody

Who came and tried to make me happy

There was this man whom I value much

More than a friend, more than of being my bordx

You proved to me that life is worth living

You taught me how to sing life sucking songs

You showed me how to be good though they’re not

You told me that forever I’ll be your bordx

Now you’re gone, I don’t know if things will be okay

If I’ll be better and if I’ll can

The promises we left for each other

The things we thought we could be someday

It would be painful to accept the reality

But I have to, Just a thing here after

I know a man whom I could call my hero.

I know a man whom I could call my bordx.

Things started to make sense when I realized there’s something wrong

Definitely, that was when I tried to hide the reality

Ever since, I knew it’s not all about love, it’s all about friendship

A friendship worth keeping and worth paying

For that little number of years that we’ve shared

I have lots of memories to be kept

From the first time I saw you at the 3rd yr’s corridor

Till the last time I saw you without even recognizing me

I still remember how everything had started

And this painful tragedy ended it

When I care for your grades more than mine

Writing your assignments and quizzes

Being with you and having music jam

Sharing your love problems and heartaches

These are just some of the things I missed after High School Days

But time goes on, when we both enter the door of College Life

We knew that we’re the same bordx that had begun

We see each other at the Bahaghari Shop and at Wolmart

It seems nothing has changed

Until one day, I had noticed the distance between us

The friendship is starting to have gaps

I had neglected that I still have my bordx

And you also do.

I missed those times you always bully me

I hate those times that I have to hide the reality to make things better

And lastly, I loved those times you showed me that I am your bordx

You would always be my life’s greatest bordx. (T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment