Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ironic Way of Loving

Ironic Way of Loving

--Hannah Grace Mesde

--March 14, 2009

The pain is still residing inside

My tale is losing its fight

This wouldn’t be a happy ever after

Maybe it’s a real tragedy

It’s a story about you and me

And how our vows break its promise

Even just for once, I’m asking for a chance

To love me again and I’ll do the same thing

You took everything the time you leave

You left nothing but just sorrow and tears

Would it still be happen?

Will my prince in the shining armor will come and rescue me?

And these melancholic thoughts will soon be gone

Everyday in my life, I’ve been looking for bliss

It is either to bewitch or to fascinate

I don’t know, but it will cause too much pain

Bitterness, this is what I’m feeling right now

One day, someday, soon or never

Things are very hard to accept

Memories I may not forget

This could be a dramatic retelling of my classic tale

But I just want to retain my own story

After months of being in misery

I’d learn a lot from my own tragedy

And even the thought of my own song and chant

Why should I blame a man for loving himself better than me?

So let go and move on

Words can’t tell when it will be

Time couldn’t also determine if I can

But for sure, this is my fate

I had no idea of where I am

I had no idea on which direction should I be taking when you left

Regrets had never been a reason because I love you

And I will always do it, not looking for love in return

But just appreciation to earn. (T.T)

No comments:

Post a Comment