Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Finding the lost pages. :)


I finally found my July 2010 Journal Entries. (*.*) I thought, they got lost. (-_-) But anyway, February 14 is fast approaching. How about me? Still, Heartless! Chocolateless! Flowerless! As usual! Nothing has changed. I was hoping for a great valentines day but I think I’ll just go on my bed and have a peaceful sleep. I know no one would ask me out. (*_*) I’m pretty sure of that. Hays. I’m not in the mood of writing down my long lost journal pages right now. I’m tired. HAHA! Maybe, I would just scan it. (:*) Well, I hope my penmanship was good enough to be legible. LOL. Everybody knew that I have a poor penmanship. I don’t know why I act this way. When I’m alone, I feel so weird that I even want to climb the peak of the highest mountain and spend the rest of my life there shouting for help. Yes, so weird.

(-_-) I don’t know why. Somehow, I just feel so upset of being the most ironic person in the world. I know, I am really a great pretender. I can hide all the pain. I can show to the world that I am gorgeously happy though inside I’m almost close to death. (T.T) Anyway, Life has its own way on showing you the best things that could ever happen. (-_-) I’m planning to spend a one week vacation at Manila. I just want to pamper and unwind myself. After exams, I got no class for almost a week. Student’s Week, please bear with me! I need rest! AHAHA! (-.-) I’m missing my boiledeggs barkada. My Speech Class was really a great class! I just love to bully my non-sense classmates. Joke! (*.*) For them, it is a Speechless Class! (:*) I think, I have a screwed future. LOL. (‘.’) Frustrations are along the way. Who wants to save me? Marry me! HAHAHA. That is a Major JOKE! I know, no one can change my mind. Only deep love will persuade me to marry. Even a ring can’t stop me from serving a full-time mission. Okay? HAHA! My bed is calling out my name. I should have been sleeping by now. Yesterday, I just got 3 hours of sleep because of my sister Kim. :) So, Goodnight! ILY much everyone. (:*)

No comments:

Post a Comment