Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

ADIEU

Adieu

--Hannah Grace Mesde

I never thought I can love

All I know, I was all alone

Sitting by my painful memories

Crying and shedding those tears

I was thinking all the time

It was never easy

It took long lost truths

More than of what you’re expecting

Is it worth fighting for?

Or I have to leave and find someone better?

For you will be happy yet you’re sinking in tears

Ours is over

Ours is on its peak

Trying to tell myself you’re there

But the real thing is you’re gone

Someday, my broken heart will mend

For a good man is hard to find

And even a princess will be left behind

People change

For now, I am alone

Tomorrow, I’m not

Time will pass us by

Tears and fears will soon be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment