Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

September 4, 2009.. no exams for today:] blurr.

i just woke up. weeeeh. lack of sleep pot.
anyway, i came up with the conclusion that i have to fight my dramas. got it?
btw, why is it i cant leave a coooommment on friendster, i think the line is not working right now. gosh.. i have to reply..
i wanted to. just wanting to.. i accidentally feel so emo.. oh:[..
somebody had played one of my most memorable song.
im being too emotional again.
out of reach.,weee. i tried to watch it on youtube. and fortunately.
here it is:



really i am.. wanna cry all this day..
so confused ..
my heart bruised..
so far right.
ill never win him back..

why is it i cant get him out of my mind?

hmmm...
i will never had his heart again.
i have to accept the fact that ours is over.

and in time.. he'll be out of my mind:[

promise:[
ill be fine:[

sorry readers if im being too sad on my blog entry.

i just want to express my real feeling right now.:[

so much for that... have to end this entry for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment