Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Go Back and Smile:]]]

these past days were really busy.:[
got so stress:]]
but anyway, i just want to look upon this blog if somebody had left a comment for me:]]
luckily i have comments out there:]]
but anyway. no such luck for me for i dont have any courage. even just alittle.
i feel so coward right now.
i was about to text him.
but my instict keeps on telling me to just wait for his text's:]]]
anway, last sunday is our stake conference:]
after two years of not seeing him.
finally i got to see him again lastsunday:]]
it was terrible and kinda absurd:]]
weee:]]
make me scream as always:]]
while metro manila and other affected places are still suffering from their loss:[
am suffering to:[
im thinking if my friends are ok?
but i got to be fine :]
and i really have to be fine:]]
dont wanna be too emotional again.
not this time:]]
just for this moment i got to be happy:]
its October First today:]]
any significant dates?
nothing except for double two's:]]]
yah.
gunna be 1st and 2nd:]]
yah, you knew it han:]]
wait, i remember again:]]
october 30 is getting near.
i have to start my regimen for the upcoming conference:]
Double B:]] i missed him a lot:]]
i weigh things fine right now and again:]]
goodluck:]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment