Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

am busy doing nothing:[[[[

yeah. i cant hardly think anything right now.i think gonna lost my memory soon:] i really cant remember anything. i cant even hear my own voice:]] something strange is really happening. but anyway, i have to update my blogs for my beloved readers. tsk. just got home from school.
intramurals. really got bored in all ways.. tsk.. my mind is not working that good. :] have nothing to announce right now. things gone bad. since yesterday:] really wanna sleep. but im gaining weight already. again and again. ofcourse. hmm..

here's something with sense:]]]
once we have pursued our own personal legend we can inspire others to achieve theirs. Anyone can achieve their destiny if they just take a chance.

in life there are many obstacles to overcome, some people give up easily, in fear of failure, but I have courage to overcome the hurdles of life, and through my courage I can pursue my destiny. In the novel The Alchemist Santiago needs courage in order to follow his heart, which leads him to fulfilling his personal legend. I feel that I have courage to pursue my destiny because I am not afraid of what awaits me. I am willing to accept new challenges, and will continue to do so in the future. One example that proves I can overcome obstacles in life is that not only do I have to complete my 8th Grade work well, I also have to juggle the school play everyday till 6pm, soccer, dance and piano lessons. I want to do well in all these subjects and even though I have a hard time managing all of them, I have accepted the challenge, and taken a chance, which shows courage. Through this I have improved on managing my time and organization, and I have expanded my horizons, so in the future, I have many options which can help me fulfill my destiny. I may not know what is my destiny, but I am willing to look out into the unknown and accept what awaits me, knowing I have courage to overcome it.

2 comments: