Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

can you feel it? well i feel the same thing too:]]
















well, have nothing to boost:]]
Anyway I'm in sort of in an identity crisis now. Okay more like style identity crisis. Cos I kinda like loud and bright colours and yet I want to stay with the quiet colours like greys and light browns or offwhite. Idk man, sometimes I like to just load up on accessories, layer clothing but then I like to keep things simple and minimalistic yknow?! Just like that day I wore heels to school, my mind was so perplexed with the idea of turning more girly (cos I really like a pair of sandals with heels) but yet I cannot bear to part with my sneakers. I love my hoodies and I want to get more! Sigh, I'm such a confused teen hahaha. Maybe I'll stick to comfort. Just me, my hoodie and sneakers. Sounds nice :) And prolly when my hair grows longer I'll look more girly? Was reading up a blog on this mother with like 7 kids whom is a photographer too. And there was all those princessy parties for her daughters, which got me thinking about my future kids too. I've always been telling people how I realllllllllly dislike stereotypes of like pink for girls and blue for guys. But I fear for the day that I would enforce my own thinking on my children! CAN YOU IMAGINE MY DAUGHTER REALLY WANTS TO WEAR PINK AND PLAY WITH BARBIEDOLLS BUT I DEPRIVE HER FROM IT?! hahahaha, I can totally imagine myself shoving some lego and car toys to her to play instead. Cos what's going on in my mind would be "BREAK THE STEREOTYPE". Sigh, I fear for my children's future. Oh wells, shouldnt worry too much because my future is in God's hands and I will pray that my future family will be great :) Cos I have faith in my God! :D!! Anyway holidays have been great :)

1 comment: