Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Merry Christmas.XD. Sepetember1st.

wwwwheeee. i woke up at exactly 7 am.
drowsiness is killing me.
oh. anyway., i was just in the mood of posting a new blog entry right now.
we had our family home evening last night. so happy.
elder samonte and elder saet were there.
together with Ian, Brylle, Alex and John Paul.
so happy.
really fun.
party. party.party.
eat. ate. eaten.
woooooohahaha!
i love it.


then now, im here again. just finished approving my friend request.
much care for me:] kiotskete. anyway han, tomorrow is my ex-boyfriend's birthday,. am i going to greet him at exactly 12:oomn like he did on my birthday? im still confused if i will or ill just forget that its his birthday the next day. Congratulate me, idecided not to text him last month til now., so most probably. if im going to text him tomorrow, it will be my first text again sice i refrain from sending him messages. well, goodluck:]

welcome ber Months... i hope ill enjoy this succeeding months. i hope so. ooooooohhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment