Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Let's knit our heart together. (MUTUAL ACTIVITY)

December 03, 2010

Goodevening, I just got home from a Mutual Activity. I cooked ricebarbeque. J Well, though they don’t love it that much, I appreciate myself for having such effort to do the thing that I hated most before. Mami Ped told me, “Don’t be in a hurry. You’re too young. You know the risk if you make things in a hurry? There would be a possibility that you will deprive yourself from such great and better opportunities. Just think of this, what if that right man is about to come? But you are committed already to someone else? Though you like him and vice versa, how could it be?” Hmm. Yes, I know I should not be in a hurry. I still have plans, I will go on a mission, I will finish my studies and then I will settle a very happy family with the best man that I will ever had in my life. <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment