Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

I will hold your hand until eternity. :)



August, It was months ago since I had that dream.I could still remember exactly how the scenario was executed. A missionary, He was about 6 feet tall, had some features of a Samoan nor a New Zealander. He was with his companion. They were both sitting on the overflow of the CES Building when I passed by the aisle and he said, "When I got home, I'll be back and I'll marry you". his face was not so clear but I know that he's not our missionary. Maybe he's from the other ward of our stake or whatever. On the other hand was this newly returned missionary from our stake. His bishop keeps on telling me that this RM wants to marry me and told me, "Just give him a chance". I know him very well on my dream, and I know his Bishop too. But, I was very reluctant. I don't know what choice did I make. One thing that i could remember is that when they were trying to talked to me, I runaway.

After having this dream, I shared this to some of my closest friends. I was really waiting for that Missionary whom I know he's the one that I prefer most. A month after, I saw this man, who looks like the man or the missionary on my dream. Not exactly, but so close to reality. The same feeling that I have on that dream rejuvenated. The night after I saw him, I had a dream again. I was walking alone the seashore and there was this Missionary and a Former Friend. My former friend said to him, "She's yours now, Take a good care of her. I love her, but I wasn't able to show her. So, Love her". That Missionary hold my hand so tight. We walked facing the sun, and the shore behind us. Green grasses, Tall Trees, and a very peaceful place. It's not Philippines. I know It's not. He hold my hand even tighter and whispered to me, "I will hold your hand until eternity". The feeling was really a perfect bliss!


*I cant ignore that dream, I know someone is prepared for me. Maybe, I have signs of who is he. :) I am now preparing myself to meet him. In God's perfect time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment