Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Saturday Blast::]

I really had a great Saturday. I have done and accomplish something worthwhile. Maybe for some it is such a cliché but somehow for me it left a reason and a lesson to me:] when I was a child I always think that everything is perfect. I believe on a ‘once upon a time’ fairytale and a ‘happy ever after ending’. But as time goes by, I finally had seen what it really means to succeed, to achieve and to work-out for something that someday you and those people around you will be proud of what you are and who you are already. Although I was being compared with my younger siblings most of the time, I guess it has a reason. It’s hard for me to accept that I am just a second choice; I would always wish that I am the best. But I have to admit that I’m not perfect, I have weaknesses it’s for a cause, for my own good. For now, I want to spread my wings and learn new things. I want to explore something different. It would be hard for me, because I don’t accept criticisms in return, but I want to help myself to recognize that I have to broaden my horizon and look forward on my future. I know Heavenly Father has his plan for me. In God’s perfect time, I will inherit all the blessings, and he will pour out happiness to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment