Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Monday, November 16, 2009

In God's Perfect Time:]

Since I was young, I wish to be a part of the school newspaper, campus magazines and press conference. I havent given any chance to explore my skills on writing when I was in my elementary grade because im joining other school competitions. As young as grade II when I started to compose simple songs, poems, and started to write on my diary in a novel-type narration. So, I promised to myself that someday, ill be a part of schoolpaper, or different journalism team. I still have the hope that there’s still high school. I started to join journalism clubs but hindrances are along my way. I have to choose from seminary class or worlholder meeting (official newspaper of the school). My seminary Class will start at 5:30, the meeting will also start 5:30, after our class. I thought it would be easy for me to excuse myself from meetings because I have friends there, but I was wrong. If our meeting will not be held at 5:30 pm during weekdays, it is most probably Saturday or Sunday. I almost feel guilty about letting that opportunity to pass along, but at the end of the day I would realize that I just made a right decision. Now, I already graduated at high school, though I failed to be the editor-in-chief of my dreamcampus paper, regrets has no place in my heart. I appreciate myself more for choosing the Lord first. Maybe its not for me. Time pass along, Im almost paying pity to myself and I keep on questioning myself if really I don’t deserve it. I want to voice-out my real passion that people will recognize that its my passion. I cried and prayed to the Lord that if really I wont fit here, ill just let it go. The week after,from our stake, they told me that im going to write for the stake. Ill be featuring the last Stake Youth Conference.Just a few hours after I received a news from my friend encouraging me to be a part of an online magazine. She’s asking me to be a subordinate writer. Really I am greatful that stil im being appreciated by those who really know me well. This is the answer to my prayer. In God’s Perfect time, he’ll open my eyes, and let me feel that really I am special.

No comments:

Post a Comment