Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Monday, February 23, 2009

A TREASURE: A LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT.











I am a daughter of our Heavenly Father. I have a divine role and purpose. I was blessed by good and loving parents, friends and leaders. I am happy having them. I call them a GIFT, it is more than a present. I grew up in the church. I was once a primary singing the song "I belong to the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, I know who I am. I know Gods Plan, Ill follow him in faith.". Now, ive been existing for almost 15 years. I know his plan for me. Im no longer a primary but i still belong to the true church. Time flies so fast. Im a young woman now. And still, my actions and plans are inclined to my goals especially my eternal goals. I was strengthen by the scripture and was guided by the Holy Ghost. And Im happy seeing myself wearing my own YOUNG WOMEN MEDALLION. It was hard for me to accomplish it but still, I DID. It isnt because of the reward but the values ive learned. I dont have any shadow of Regret. I consider this achievement as an unburied treasure. Down to my future generation the will inherot the spiritual possessions i have started. No more TANTRUMS. No more PUERILe acts. I may not be singing that primary song "I belong to the Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints", but instead, "WALK TALL YOURE A DAUGHTER A CHILD OF GOD. BE STRONG PLEASE REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE".









WRITTEN BY:



HANNAH GRACE SORIANO MESDE



(AUGUST 19,2007)



TWO WEEKS AFTER I RECEIVED MY Y.W MEDALLION

No comments:

Post a Comment