Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

this is my story, oopz,,sorry still left undOne.




“The are times when I get tired of things. I wish to go somewhere for, so that no one will have a single clue about my being somewhere serene. NO trace of people form my past. No pains &heartaches Away from the stereo typical world. Wanting to vanish and have my “Hakuna Matata”. But then again, I will realize that I was born strong so I must be strong amidst life difficulties. But sometimes I want to be weak even just for once and be held by someone stronger.”

“A Princess without a Title”
Tic-tac-tic-tac.. As the clock sounds, I was just evaluating myself now. Trying to point out who was “HANNAH”. This is the other side of my story. In 16 years of existence, I’ve been into many terrible situation. I become something lose story... I’ve been into deep frustrations and paying pity for my own self. Since then, I Know I’m trying to be one. As your read this you’ll never understand what’s my real identity.
Ii – “Mom & dad, a curse or a blessing?” ii You might wonder why did I said “curse”, in some other ways I become so rebellious with my dad & mom. Since I was a child I never beget love & attention from them. Maybe there is : but its not what I really want. I grew up being dad’s brah’ that was before. Those are really true confession. I never had pictures with my mom, but there’s a picture I was able to treasure. A picture of me with my yaya when I was 3 years old. That’s the reason why they are always sying that she was my real mother. But that was just a joke. I was enrolled into a private school for almost 3 consecutive years.


UNFINISHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment