Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

.this is mine. yours?

here they go.

one of the greatest gift i ever had in my Life. though sometimes. i find it hard to be inpeace with them, well. gonna introduce them.

this is my FAMILY
lets start with my DAD.

he is RUBEN JAVIER MESDE. he grew up in a barrio but they really are from nueva ecija. he is a hard-working dad. he was born JULY 7.(oh i forgot what was the year.) He is a great Businessman, a Father, a son, a brother and a friend. I LOVE HIM soooo much,. i am his junior replica.

NEXT.

my MOM.
She is GEMMA SORIANO MESDE. She grew up at Tarlac. shes the youngest child of her parents. She's good in singing.(SUPER) she is also our Home's cook and teacher. took up BACHELOR OF ARTS MAJOR IN ENGLISH at ANGELES UNIVERSITY. She loves to bake cakes and cookies. Just like me. she is pretty.(LOLX)

then,
MY KUYA.

JAYSON SORIANO MESDE, the most valuable basketball player we've ever met. he is our family's second cook. I love my kuya too.

then,
MY ATE.
JAYZIEL SORIANO MESDE. she's a call canter agent. but the truth about her is that she's good in MATH. noone defeats her in MATH. although she's sometimes moody. she has a place in our family.

then,
this is me.
HANNAH GRACE SORIANO MESDE,
but i already mentioned lots of stories about myself so, soon.

then,
my sister,
RUBY GRACE MESDE, she's beautiful, right? she loves to play the piano. she express herself through music and drawing.

after her was,
KIMBERLY SORIANO MESDE., We have that so called "LIKE". i love this kid so much. though sometimes our is kinda on war whenever we have misunderstandings.

here my youngest brother come.
JEROME SORIANO MESDE, But somtimes we got to change his name to maria jerome anne. but that thing is kust a big JOKE. this young boy has its own kind of verastility. just like me.

and last.
NAMIE JHAYE SORIANO MESDE. the yougest among us. this cute gal is so makulet. she has that kinda villain in my life.haha..joke..she's funny and beautiful.


thats my family. they mean more than anything to me. i love them. and i know they love me too. so im proud to a MESDE. how about you?


-hannah grace mesde

No comments:

Post a Comment