Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

When forgiveness is a must. :)

Last night, we had our institute class. Ofcourse, the pain is still residing in my heart. I still have hatred. :( Our lesson is all about forgiveness. Ow! Sakto! I thought I was so strong to take all the pain. No, I'm not. Sometimes, I want to give up. Nobody realizes how agonizing the reality is. Though, Pres. Barrientos taught us the power of forgiveness. As it was written in the scripture that the Lord will forgive those he will forgive, but for us, we are required to forgive all. :(
What hurts most for me is the thought that they are too insensitive to realize that I was hurt. The most difficult way to forgive others is when they dont know thay they have hurt you. That's the reason why it's too hard for me to forgive him. I know, he thought I'm alright, I'm okay. He doesn't even know that I was hurt. How could I feel so sorry for him, If he doesn't know how to say sorry for me. In other words, I feel so bitter for everything that he does, that they do. Maybe, time will heal this pain. Not now. :( He, They are too insensitive that they don't feel and realize that I've been into so much agony. :(

I know if I'll just let this feeling reign in my heart, I'll never be happy. I'll be bitter all the time not until the pain and hatred had gone.
In time, I could just let this feeling flaunt and take it off. I'll be able to accept the reality and just set things on a higher ground and a better perspective. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment