Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, January 28, 2011

My Mom's Greatest Lesson. :)

Whenever my mother would give us inspiring message in the scripture, she would always quote Alma 37:37. We often laugh at her because she always share it to us. For how many times that when she's reading it, we are already joining her because we had memorized it. During our Family Home Evening, Family Scripture Study, and even at church she never hesitate to share that scripture verse from the Book of Mormon. I often wonder why she keeps on sharing that to us. Yes, we knew already that we have to pray and be thankful in our daily lives, but what touches my heart most was when I finally realize that my mom just want us to never forget that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are always watching over us. Everytime that I'm in the midst of trials and tribulation I never forget to read that scripture verse. I always remember how loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are. I need to be thankful with all the blessings that I have. Now, I've grown up and i will always remember how my Mom changed my perspective on praying and being thankful even with the trials and adversaries I have come through.

No comments:

Post a Comment