Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

MY LETTER TO HIM. :)

My Dearest Eternal Love,
I don't know what do I feel right now. What I know for sure is that I am very excited to meet you. Though I don't know who you are, I know in time, In God's perfect and chosen time I can build all my hopes and dreams with you. I am now preparing myself to that lovely and wonderful day that you will hold my hand and together we will face the Altar and will promise to each other that we will love each other until forever is gone. Wherever you are right now, I know God is also preparing you. After all the pains that life has brought me, I know they are just part of life. Only God knows when will be the time that we are both ready to meet each other. Till we meet! :)

With all my Love,
Hannah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment