Total Pageviews

suLat.suLAt.suLAt.

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

pity.. go awaY from me.

does that make me a hypocrite? everyone says im selfless and generous and thoughtfuL. its her whos supposed to be hung up with superficiel things. but maybe im nO better than she is. maybe, im worse since i prefer to be diFFerent. and as long as im doing the true confession things. i admit something that nobody realizes. im a lot more vain about my looks than i let oN.i know that i am attractive. i just dont broadcast it to the woirld-that i am devastatingly gorgeious the way sHe doEs.they think i dont care about my looks. but sometimes i do tey hard to make myself prettier. i just do it in a subtle ways. i hate wearing tons of goopy make-ups that make me feel selF-conscious.
i never hesitate to say exactly what i feel.yea im too blunt. and its true. im about the least sensitive here on earth.im too uptight and i think too much. what amazing freedom there would be in saying and doing exactly as you please without stopping toi analyzethe consequences or to consider another person's point of view.
what makes me hannah. is being the perfect hannah in someOne else eYes,.
im just being a real onE.
not perfect.
but trying to be One.


-EUTERPE-

No comments:

Post a Comment