Total Pageviews

suLat.suLAt.suLAt.

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

lumilipas ang panahon..


madameng may alam sa kantang to,.
infact madame ang nakakarelate.
im really wonderin why madameng trials sa buhay koh.,
well infact,ako na lng yata lage ung natatamaan ni kupido.
pero ako ung nasasaktan.,
have you notice too?
well,anyways.
im hating myself for being so depress.
im hating and paying pity for my ownself.
oh my goSh,
kung kailan wala na xa,thats the time i realized that i need him,
i want him back,
i still love him.
but i dont know if he feels the same thing too.
he let me realized that i am a princxess.
he taught me many lessons.
but in the now.
he is gOne.
he try to find agen sOmeone huM hell teach agen.
but anyways.
im still happy.
happy for him,.


bye..

hannah:D

No comments:

Post a Comment