Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moving-On (-.-)

Suddenly, I began reviewing my life. I have this dreadful feeling that the worst is yet to come if I'll let this feeling reign. He's really gone in my arms. I tried to hold back in sob but tears began to fell down freely. :'( I can't turn back time. It's too late. I should be paying more attention to myself and just move on. (-.-)

As I was evaluating myself for the past days, I realized something that made me feel this way. Sigh. (-.-) I have to admit, It was my fault. I never gave him any chance. I thought I'm almost over him. (T.T) They told me, I must be thankful, but why am I feeling this way. I feel so sorry for myself, for letting him go, for just ignoring him before. When he's around, I am discreet. When he offer something, I always refuse. I can't understand myself. I can never win him back.

If only, If only, If only. Would I feel bitter? I've been trapped into anxiety and agony. I almost thought it would be a fairytale in reality. :( I have endured in silence showing the world I'm fine. Until when? I can't confide to anyone.Telling me not to feel the way I feel isn't a lot of help. Maybe things wouldn't have happened in exactly the same way. (-.-)

For HIM, I am sorry. I know I shouldn't be doing these things already. I can't help myself. This is the only way in suppressing my emotions. :( Soon, I'll feel better. (-.-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment