Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

si RENS sa katauhan ng iba:p

OMG! ~~ i got shock when i saw him as he walk through their room, he's about 6 feet tall, emo hair, his handkerchief on his hands blocking the heat of the sun and a handbag hanging on his shoulder. I saw a man who looks like my BESTFRIEND. when he passed by, i dont know what's in my mind but i know for sure the last word that i uttered was his name. I was out of my mind when his name came out from my mouth. It seemed to be he's back again. He was reincarnated. I dont know what i really feel, but i'm really happy that i met this man eventhough i dont know his name, i know within myself i want him to be my bestfriend too, as RENS was. It sounds weird but when im staring at him, all i could remember is RENS was really like him. His thoughts, his lifestyle, the things he wants, the way he smile, his looks, even his gestures he's almost the same as RENS! My heart dwindles in happiness whenever i saw him, i got speechless and nervous. LAhat ng gusto nya, parang si RENS talaga! Asusual DOTA padin yung talagang nagconnect sa kanila at ang emo nyang buhok. :p Oh My! What a Feeling! Grabe talaga:p Gusto ko siyang maging FRIEND! dahil sa kanya nabuhay ulet yung feeling ko na magiging masaya parin ako.

JUNE 15, 2010 approximately 4:00 in the afternoon that was the time when i saw another RENS in my life:p

I missed him MUCH:p
Wherever you are, i know you are happy:p
BORDX, you'll always be my bestfriend:p

No comments:

Post a Comment