Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Half- Crazy:p Wishing for a FLASHBACK:p

How i wish, things will be back on what they are:p
i just missed them a lot:p
High School Craze:p
I cant stay any longer being just like this:p
my life was a riddle already.
I cant understand myself and either way i dint know what i really feel.
i know i was supposed to be happy with my life, but i cant find any reason to be.
I never had any source of happiness except for my lifetime barkadas ofcourse.
woa, since the time that i had saw him as a resemblance of my late bestfriend Rens, i cant get him off of my mind:p
i really wanted to be friends with him. But i think that would be impossible.
I may be weird but i am very eager to know such details as what was his name? From where he is? and so much more. The first time i saw him, his id lace was UNIVERSITY OF LASALLETE. Maybe, he had just transferred. Well, he really look like Rens in many aspect.

oh my:p my eyes are already upset for the things which happens always. I Miss Him!
Got to say goodbye first.
Tomorrow is Father's Day.
So, Happy Father's Day to all DADS! especially my DAD.
Well, I missed L****, i usually call him DADDY:p
just crossed on my mind:p
I heard some news about him yesterday, he's getting close to the church again. well i hope he'll stay forever there:p
and i really hope that his desire to go on a mission will be rejuvenated:p

Toodles! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment