Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

REVELATIONS and BLAST! :)

The past few weeks were really filled with new revelations and emotions spilled. Last week, November 17, 2010; we conducted again CAREER WORKSHOP with the going home missionaries. Nothing major had happened. It was cool but not as cool as before. J Anyway, I really got lots of issues and news on what’s happening on me right now. Remember E.M? I don’t know his thought on doing things like saying ‘Hi Ate’ even when I’m meters away. Also for the last two nights, E.S calls and talks with me for about an hour or two. I don’t know why. Last Monday, we had our Lunch at McDonalds, and guess who’s there? E.M. Ofcourse some ‘Hi’s and Handshakes’. Ate Abish told me that he’s staring at me even when he’s talking with her. He was trying to catch my attention. Ano na ba talaga ang nangyayari sa akin? Paranoid na din ako. Feeling ko pag magriring ang Cellphone ko, si E.S ang tatawag. HAHAHA! Anyway, I and Ate Abish just had the worst news ever a while back. But I’m going to elaborate it on my next entry. L It’s something like BITTERNESS! HATRED! And EVERYTHING! P.S, Still I got no updates with FOLLOWER! Hey, Ask me OUT! HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment