Total Pageviews

Mormon.Org

I'm a Mormon.

Friday, October 16, 2009

i wrote this song when JLM broke my heart:[[

Falling Out Of Love

-Hannah


Here I am Again

Standing by your side

Hoping that you still remember

Though youre not mine

Youre still a part of me and forever ill be yours


Take a break

Take some rest

Because tomorrow

I promise youll be mine again


Im sorry, you never

You never appreciated me

Though the hard times

You leave me alone

I really do not expect that youll do that

But since, I still have the hope

Ill wait for you

Think until you realize

And I know

Someday youll be mine again


If setting you free will ease the pain

If leaving you will make me happy again

I don’t have the reason to love you continuously


Stop dreaming

Pause from imagining

Youre gone

And youll never be mine again.


Note: please do not copy this without my permission:]]

No comments:

Post a Comment